Seal of New Britain Township
visit us on twitter
follow us on facebook
email us

General Information - FAQs

How can I address the Board of Supervisors?

At every Board of Supervisors Public Meeting there is a time for Public Comment for any items not specifically listed on the Agenda. At this time, you can address the Board with your specific concern.

How can I be added to the Board of Supervisor's Agenda?

The Township Manager and staff help set the Board's Agenda based on the current events that come before the Township. The Chairperson of the Board maintains the final say on each agenda. If you are pursuing a land development, planning, or re-zoning issue, you will follow the flow of activities which will lead you to a Board meeting once your particular application is ready for the Board's consideration. All other requests should be addressed in writing to the Township Manager.

How can I contact the Board of Supervisors?

You can contact Board of Supervisor members through the Township Manager's office.

How do I obtain a Board of Supervisor agenda?

The Board of Supervisors Agenda is released the Friday afternoon prior to a Board meeting to be held the following Monday. You can view the current Agenda HERE. You can also call 215.822.1391.

When does the Board of Supervisors meet?

The Board meets on the first and third Monday of each month. The meeting begins at 7:00 p.m. Periodically, work sessions are held prior to the regularly scheduled meeting.

Where is district justice office located?

The District Justice office is in Town Center behind the Giant shopping center. The address is 962 Town Center Plaza, New Britain, PA. Phone 215-230-7265.

I have tax questions. Who do I call?

Nancy Jones, Tax Collector: 215-822-2930

How can I reserve or use one of the Township parks?

Contact Jo Ann Lapp at the New Britain Township Administration Building at 215-822-1391.

Is there an ordinance pertaining to noise, i.e. persons, animals, appliance, equipment,instrument or other?

Ordinance 2002-09-02 outlines information on noise. Please see the Township's website under General Information - Ordinances & Resolutions, Chapter 10: Health and Safety.

What is the Police non-emergency phone number?

The Police non-emergency phone number is 215-822-1910.

Where do I go to vote?

Voters in New Britain Township vote in four different locations.

  • The East District voters use New Britain Township Administration Building.
  • The West District 1 voters use Grace Community Bible Church.
  • The West District 2 voters use Byers’ Choice Ltd.
  • The South District voters use Simon Butler Elementary School

DOWNLOAD the New Britain Township Voting Districts Map

Where do I go to pay my water bill?

Depending on where you live, there are three water companies that service New Britain Township.

North Wales Water Authority - 215-699-4836
200 W. Walnut Street / North Wales, PA 19454

North Penn Water Authority - 215-855-3617
300 Forty Foot Road / PO Box 1659 / Lansdale, PA 19446

Aqua Water Company - 1-800-711-4779
762 West Lancaster Avenue / Bryn Mawr, PA 19010

Who do I contact for complaints on Penn Dot roads potholes, line painting, etc?

PennDOT roads in New Britain Township are Routes 152, 202 and 313, Barry Road, Bristol Road, Callowhill Road, County Line Road, Ferry Road, Hilltown Pike. Also New Galena Road (Hilltown Pike to Callowhill Road) and Railroad Avenue (from Barry Road to Route 152). To report problems/potholes contact the PennDOT Maintenance Yard in Doylestown at 215-348-6060.

view in New Britain Township
© 2008-2016 New Britain Township, 207 Park Avenue / Chalfont, Pa 18914 / 215-822-1391
Information on this website is provided as a public service. Please read our disclaimer.
site design | na studios